From Chocolatiers Wiki
Revision as of 02:12, 15 October 2015 by LCSofficers
Chocolate Science Resources
- Hands-on experiments!
- Lab for Chocolate Science Poster
- Chocolate researcher Naveen Sinha's presentation "Better Physics Through Chocolate"
- Exploratorium's online chocolate exhibit
- Chocolate Scientists from TCHO
- Some chocolate facts and pictures
- The Chocolate Life: an online chocoholic community
- Blog of a Scharffenberger chocolate scientist and cacao bean selector
- Beckett's The Science of Chocolate book
- Water and chocolate
- The Science of Chocolate: interactive activities on phase transitions, emulsification, and nucleation
- Chocolate science and recipes from FoodEducation
Chocolate and Current Events
- Mapping the Cacao Genome
- Chocolate and Slave Labor
- Effects of Global Warming on Cacao Production (PDF download)
- 3D Printing with Chocolate
Suggestions from Professor Patti Christie's Kitchen Chemistry class
- What are different types of chocolate?
- What is the difference between natural and dutch processed cocoa?