Chocolatiers Hot Chocolate
From Chocolatiers Wiki
- Dark chocolate chips (~60% cocoa content)
Heat the milk in a double boiler until simmering. Cool slightly (pour into crock pot if you have one). Add chocolate chips by the cup, stirring until melted. Serve.
- Serves several people, depending on how much milk it started with.
- Takes about 20-30 minutes
- Classic LCS recipe, used for finals cocoa. Absolutely awesome cocoa recipe, but can be very thick (if you use a lot of chocolate)
- If it's too bitter, can use some milk chocolate to make it a little sweeter.