From Chocolatiers Wiki
- 1 chocolate kiss, unwrapped
- 4 tsp. red raspberry syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp. chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or milk
Insert wooden pick (toothpick) into bottom of chocolate kiss, then insert pick into 4-6 in. straw. Set aside to use as stirrer.
In a small cup or bowl, stir syrups until well blended. Pour into bottom of a chilled 6-ounce glass; try to avoid getting any on the sides. To keep colors seperate, hold a teaspoon over syrup mixture and slowly pour half-and-half or milk into spoon, allowing liquid to trickle onto syrup. Serve with the stirrer.
- Serves 1
- <30 mins
- YUMMY. We made it with the half-and-half, and it was wonderful.
- Mint instead of raspberry, or just added as well... not so good.
- We put lots of syrup in, and did our best to mix it up. That made it taste much better.
- Also, you can make designs on the top with the syrup.
- Recipe from CDkitchen.com.