From Chocolatiers Wiki
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tbsp. Cocoa powder (or melted chocolate?)
- Butter (to stop it from sticking)
- Whipped cream
Beat egg with cocoa powder, as well as milk and sugar (if decided). Try to make it smooth. Then, cook as a normal omelette. Once it's done, add whipped cream, cherries, and/or whatever other toppings are desired.
- Serves 1
- <30 mins
- Quite popular when actually made, due to the oddity of it.
- Tastes good with a lot of things, including chocolate shavings and chopped hazelnuts.
- Preeya: SUGAR AND MILK ARE NEEDED!